Trinity Memo November 30, 2015
Students: Trinity AAU is again having the annual sign up for volleyball this week. A hot pink sheet is available for all girls interested in grades 5 – 11 in the office or from your teacher. Please return form with payment by Friday to the office. Practices will begin for the grade school age girls on Jan 6, with tournaments starting Feb 6. Any question please contact LaDonna Van Den Top at 470-3190 or 439-2131.
General Announcements: The Apparel Committee has put together an order form for Christmas this year. In order to have the clothing back before Christmas we need to have the orders returned to school or a committee member No Later than Thursday, Dec. 3. We will NOT be able to accept late orders. If you have any questions please contact a committee member. Christmas Order Form
Refrigerator magnets! Every family with a student at Trinity will receive a free refrigerator magnet with our school’s web address prominently displayed. We have extras available for purchase at $1 each. Contact the school office.
Mr. Van Engen is still looking for volunteer help with taking admissions at home basketball games. If you are willing to help please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thurs. Dec. 3 – varsity admissions at 6:00
- Friday, Dec. 4 – 2 people for JV admissions at 4:30 and 1 person for varsity at 6:00
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 – 2 people for JV admissions at 4:15
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 – Scorekeeper for JV/Varsity at 5:45, announcer at 6:00 and 7:30
- Tuesday, Jan. 5 – 1 person for JV admissions at 4:15, 1 person for varsity admissions at 6:00
- Friday, Jan. 8 – 1 person for JV admissions at 4:15, 1 person for varsity admissions at 6:00, announcer at 6:00 and 7:30
- Friday, Jan. 15 – 2 people for JV admissions at 4:15 and 2 people for varsity admissions at 6:00
- Friday, Jan. 22 – 2 people for JV admissions at 4:30, 3 people for varsity admissions at 6:00
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 – 2 people for JV admissions at 4:30, 3 people for varsity admissions at 6:00
The Concession Committee is in URGENT need of workers for this week’s games on Thursday and Friday night. Without workers the concession stand will need to close down during the uncovered shift. Please sign up on our website under Resources/Documents/Parents Circle; or call Laura Kuiper to claim your spot.
Advance date notice: Trinity will be hosting a college financial aid information evening on Monday, January 18, 2016 for juniors, seniors, and their parents.