The end of the week marks the approximate mid-point of this grading period.
Students will be working on signing up for 2nd semester classes this week.
Next Wednesday, November 23, school will dismiss at 12:05. We will have periods 1-4 and a chapel with Rev. Griess.
Exams will be December 19 and 20 and the morning of December 21.
2015 – 2016 yearbooks are for sale in the office. $25 each.
From our Athletic Director: I am in need of volunteer help at home basketball games again this season. I have included dates and duties below. Please look it over and consider helping out a night or two if possible. It would be greatly appreciated.
Dates – Nov. 29, Dec. 2, Dec. 9, Dec. 15, Jan. 6, Jan. 10, Jan. 12, Jan. 17, Feb. 3, Feb. 7
- All of these dates have a JV game at 4:30 followed by girls varsity at 6:00 and boys varsity at 7:30 except Jan. 6 which will only have 2 games starting at 6:00. So on the dates where games start at 4:30 I would need 3 people to do admissions starting at 4:00ish and ending at 6:00 and then 3 more working from 6:00-8:00. On the other 2 dates I would just need 3 people to do admissions from 5:30-8:00.
In addition to the above mentioned taking of admission, I would have the following duties to perform for the:
- Scoreboard operator- for both the girls & boys varsity games. Would need to be here by 5:45 at the latest.
- Score book keeper – for both the girls & boys varsity games. Would need to be here by 5:45 at the latest.
- Announcer – announce the starting lineups for the girls and boys varsity games.
- Hall monitor/crowd control – this would basically be for the boys varsity game only when I am involved in coaching.
If you are able to help out on any of the above dates, please email me back and let me know what date you are willing to help and what job you are willing to do. Thank you in advance for helping out.
Mr. Van Engen, Athletic Director
Reminder that t-shirt orders for the Pink-out night are due this Wednesday, November 16. Order forms are available in the school office.
Trinity Christian will again be hosting a Fall Auction on the night of November 18, at 7:00 P.M. Donated items may be placed in the teachers room at school. Please have all items at Trinity by Friday the 18th by noon. Looking forward to a great night of fellowship!
The Fall Auction Supper Committee would like to invite you to join us for a meal and fellowship before the auction on Friday Nov. 18, 2016. We will be serving the meal from 5:30 till 7 P.M. Our menu this year is baked potato with all the toppings and a fruit salad. We will have bars, popcorn, coffee, pop and water available during the auction. Please check the work schedule attached to this week’s memo.