We welcome everyone back for another year of covenantal secondary instruction. We pray for the Lord’s blessing on our school year.
Rev. Laning will lead us in our convocation exercises today. It is at 11:30 in the music room. All are welcome to join us.
The east parking lot will again be for visitors, staff, and seniors. Freshmen through juniors will use the west parking lot.
Some students may need schedule changes. There is a two-week add/drop policy.
There will be a 2:30 dismissal today.
From the Athletic Director:
• The year is off and running! We are so excited to be able to get back to a somewhat new normal. Athletes for Cross Country and Volleyball have been practicing hard since August 10 and looking forward to their first competitions. Once again I will put updates on the memo each week. I will also from time to time, send out an email to an athletic list. If you wish to be added to the list, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This week the JV Volleyball team will be playing in a tournament at George Little Rock today, beginning at 5:00.
• Next week Tuesday, Sept. 1, we will have our first home Volleyball games against Harris Lake Park. Freshmen will start at 5:00 with the other games to follow after. The War Eagle conference has decided to start games 30 minutes earlier this year. Please note the change.
• I will be needing volunteers for gate workers and line judges. Let me know if you are interested in either of these things. You can email Laura Kuiper at email@example.com.
• Cross Country will also be running on Tuesday, Sept 1, at Rolling Hills Golf Course. Races begin at approximately 5:15. They will also have a meet at Okoboji, Milford, on Thursday, Sept 3.
• Events will be somewhat different this year due to COVID. Please social distance in the bleachers. There will be a limited concession stand. Also, when we go to other facilities, there might be other restrictions that they require. I will keep you updated to those as we get closer to those dates.
• You can find a complete schedule for Volleyball and Cross Country on the War Eagle Conference page.