Chapel will be this week Wednesday at 11:30. Mr. Regnerus will present about the delegation visit to the Philippines of this summer. All are welcome to join us.
No lunches needed Friday! American State Bank will be doing their annual tailgate grilling for our school on Friday. We are looking for two volunteers to join us to help serve (and eat!) the food. Just contact Mrs. Uittenbogaard in the office to volunteer.
Seniors, please remember that this Friday, Sept. 22, is the registration deadline for the October ACT test. The sooner you register, the better.
The college rep from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls will meet with interested seniors this Tuesday, Sept. 19.
A number of sophomores and juniors will attend a Construction Camp hosted by Southeast Tech and sponsored by the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of South Dakota this Thursday, Sept. 21. This trip has been profitable in the past, and we pray that it will continue to aid students in seeing various trades careers this year as well.
Just a reminder that picture day will be on Tuesday, October 3.
Hot Lunch Served at 11:45 AM; 12:05 on Chapel/Assembly Days) Please provide your own plates & napkins; silverware provided. There are 70 students, 9 Faculty. Reminder: please send in the menu by 8 a.m. on Monday.
Sept 21-Jodi B/Kim Bl/Laura K: Spaghetti Casserole, Applesauce, Bread, Ice cream dessert
Sept 28-Jill M/Kalie K/Rochele B
Oct 5-Rachel M/Danita M/Nancy K
Oct 12-Michelle VE/Kelly W/Dawn A
From the AD:
Monday, Sept 18
- XC Meet at HMS.
Tuesday, Sept 19
- Volleyball – C/B/A Conference Games vs A-W…C game begins at 5:00
- 4:45-6:00 Gate: Chad/Dawn Andringa, Rob/Candice Andringa, Jeff/Jodi Baker
- 6:00-7:30 Gate: Dan/Sheila Blankespoor, Evan/Kim Bleyenberg, Ben/Rochelle Bloemendaal
- 4:30-6:30-Dave/Missy Van Egdom, Terry/Becky Van Maanen, Alyce B., Katelyn Z.
- 6:30-clean up-Brian/Janae Van Maanen, Joel/Kelly Westra, Greg G., Trey B.
Thursday, Sept 21
- XC Meet at Dordt.
- Volleyball – C/B/A Conference Games vs #2 Hinton…C game begins at 5:00
- 4:45-6:00 Gate: Toby/Jaci Boogerd, Matt/Kim Boonstra, Lane/Kassandra Brummel
- 6:00-7:30 Gate: Paul/Erin De Jong, Brent/Cara Boon, Peter/Keisha Brummel
- 4:30-6:30- Seth/Mary Vis, Keith/Amy Zevenbergen, Peirce G., Evan D.J.
- 6:30-Clean up-Steve/Tonia Westra, Chad/Dawn Andringa, Abby P., Willow P.
Saturday, Sept 23
- Volleyball – Varsity Tournament @ HMS
**LAST CALL FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN GIRLS HEAD BASKETBALL COACH – Please consider this great opportunity to work with the young women in our girls’ basketball program. If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please forward a cover letter expressing the desire for the position to email@example.com. And if you have any questions or if you would like more information, please also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.