FALL SPORTS have officially kicked off as of Monday, Aug 8 and our volleyball and cross country teams have been practicing and we look forward to their first competitions.
- Our Volleyball program consisting of 25 girls and are coached by Jon Mooy, Tonia Westra, and Janae Van Maanen!
- Our Cross Country program consisting of 6 runners are being coached by Becky Uittenbogaard, who enters into her first season of coaching!
If and when you have the opportunity, please extend a THANK YOU to each of our coaches for their service.
*As in past years, all parents of Trinity students will be assigned to help by taking admissions. I will send out a schedule and then reminders. If a certain time doesn’t work for you, please switch with someone.
**If you have an interest in helping with any duties during home games, please let me know (email@example.com).
THANK YOU in advance for your willingness to help in these ways…it is greatly appreciated!
Passes for home games will be available for purchase at the admissions tables.
- Family All-Sport passes are $230
- Individual All-Sport passes are $125
- Student All-Sport passes are $55
- Volleyball Only family passes are $75.
- Admissions for a single game is now $6 K-Adult per the conference.
Schedule looking ahead:
- Friday, August 19: ALUMNI GAME – We have some alumni returning to play our current volleyball teams and we invite you to help welcome back all our former players. Food will begin at 6:00 with the first serve of the game at 6:45. The admission for this game is a freewill donation with all proceeds going to the Junior class fund, who will be working the evening. We are looking forward to a fun night at TCHS to help kickoff our season!
- Monday, August 22: JV Tournament @ George-Little Rock. Their first game begins at 4:00.
- First meet is scheduled for Tuesday, August 30 at Rolling Hills Country Club in Hull.