The 2:30 dismissal originally scheduled for this Thursday has been changed to the next day, Friday, April 15.
Students who need athletic physicals are directed to the Resources tab/Documents/Athletics. A letter from Hegg explaining the process as well as the physical form can be found there.
Thursday will be a very special day as the students from three Protestant Reformed High schools will spend part of the school day together. An outline of the day is as follows:
- 10:15 AM—The 14 students of Loveland PRCS join us for periods three and four.
- 11:30 AM—The 115 students of Covenant arrive. All the students will be fed a pizza lunch (please bring $5)
- 1:00 PM—Students from all three schools go to Dordt College for rehearsal. Buses will bring us there.
- 3:00 PM—The Trinity students are returned to school* and dismissed for the school day.
- 7:00 PM—Concert at Dordt
- After the concert, there will be an open gym and snacks at Trinity for the high school students.
*We could use assistance transporting students from Dordt back to Trinity at 3:00 PM Thursday afternoon. Please contact the school office if you can help.
More than 200 voices strong! God has blessed our schools bountifully, and it promises to be a glorifying event this Thursday, April 14, at 7:00 pm. Come to the BJ Haan auditorium on the campus of Dordt College to hear the choirs of Covenant Christian High School, Loveland Protestant Reformed High School, and Trinity Christian High School performing individual and combined numbers. All are invited! We look forward to you joining us for an edifying evening of praise.
The school Board is excited to extend a teaching contract for 2016-2017 to Miss Rebecca Gritters. Miss Gritters plans to graduate from Dordt College this May. We pray that God’s will for her calling be clearly revealed to Miss Gritters as she considers the contract we have extended to her in addition to the other contracts from other schools.
Trinity Christian is in need of coaches in the following areas for the 2016-17 school year:Girls JV Volleyball, Girls JV Basketball, Girls Varsity Soccer, Boys Varsity Soccer.Interested persons should contact Mr. Van Engen at email@example.com or 712-449-8008.