There will be 2:30 dismissal on Thursday, Sept. 23.
Student Council Announcements:
- Volleyball fans—Tuesday’s game will be a Neon Out; Thursday’s game a White Out.
- Friday, we will be having a “tailgate” type meal at noon, thanks to American State Bank of Hull. They will be grilling hamburgers and providing other foods and drink for the students and staff. We are looking for 2 moms to help serve during tailgate meal from approximately 11:30 – 12:30. The students will be involved in various games and activities during the day sponsored by our Student Council. If you can help serve or have yard games like corn hole, can jam, bocce ball, or any outdoor games and are willing to let us borrow them for the day, please contact Mr. Van Engen by Thursday. You can text or call him at 712-449-8008 or email him at email@example.com. The student council will also be running an outdoor volleyball tournament so if you have an outdoor volleyball net and poles that we could borrow for the day, please contact Mr. Van Engen about that as well.
From the Counselor:
- College representatives from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls and Northwestern College in Orange City will visit with interested seniors this week.
Thinking of banks, contact American State Bank or Peoples Bank if you would like your debit card to have a Trinity logo on it.
Hot Lunch: Tater Tot Casserole, Applesauce, Bread, Ice Cream Sandwiches
From the AD:
This week in Volleyball and Cross Country:
Tuesday, Sept 21, 2021
- Cross Country will be running at Sheldon RiseFest Grounds. Girls JV/Varsity will begin around 5:00 and Boys JV/V at 5:45. Team will be riding a bus to Sheldon.
- Volleyball will have 9th/JV/V matchups against Akron-Westfield at home beginning at 5:00. Gate workers are at 4:45 Evan or Kim Brummel, Peter or Keisha Brummel, and Chad or Dawn Andringa. Workers beginning at 6:15 are Lane or Kassandra Brummel, Chris or Laura Cleveringa, and Brad or Jill De Boer.
***Reminder: Preschool – Middle school children at games are expected to be in the gym in the bleachers.
Thursday, Sept 23, 2021
- Cross Country will be running at Dordt University. Girls Varsity will begin around 6:00 and Boys to follow. Team will be riding a bus to Dordt.
- Volleyball will have 9th/JV/V matchups against Hinton at home beginning at 5:00. Gate workers are at 4:45 Dave or Lisa De Boer, Mike or Danita Mantel, and Loren or Nancy Gritters. Workers beginning at 6:15 are Mike or Kim De Jager, Jeremy or Melissa Driesen, and Travis or Jodi Groeneweg.
I also am looking for someone willing to run the scoreboard for Thursday. This is a relatively simple job. If you are able to help out on Thursday, please let Laura Kuiper know at 712-451-9329, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday: Sept 25, 2021
- Varsity Volleyball Tournament at HMS beginning at 9.
Workers are still needed for line judging JV and Varsity at home games. Please consider helping out with this. Let Laura Kuiper know if this is something you would like to do.
***Gate workers for home games have been assigned. Here is the link with the assignments. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13o6vUODGQH-TVUW8ZI2sd_c_hW3t50JF03u9BzCrCcE/edit?usp=sharing
Trinity is urgently seeking a Girls’ Basketball Coach for this year. Contact Laura Kuiper with questions or interest. 712-451-9329 or email@example.com.