School will dismiss at 2:30 on Thursday.
Remember to sign up for Parent-Teacher conferences on Monday or Tuesday, October 15 and 16. Sign up is now closed.
Next week school will not be in session Tuesday afternoon and then all day Wednesday – Friday. Teachers plan to be gone to the annual PRTI convention in Hudsonville, MI.
We’re near the end of the 1st quarter. Report cards grades will be posted the morning of Friday, Oct. 26.
It’s past October 1. Seniors and parents, be alerted that you may start filling out your FAFSA form.
Early shoppers are reminded that the handbook’s dress code remains in place. This is important to remember as we anticipate a junior/senior banquet next spring.
Let’s all pay attention—the Board is speaking here: We are in need of someone to fill the Athletic Director position. Anyone with good organizational skills can apply. Please consider helping our school in this way. Contact Mr. Regnerus or any board member for more information on the position.
Advance Notice: the biennial Parents Circle fall auction is scheduled for Friday, November 2. Start making plans to attend! If you would like to help on the auction committee, contact Dave & Missy Van Egdom, or Dave & Lori Kooiker.
Concessions Committee announcements:
• Concessions stand workers for Tuesday, Oct. 9:
5:15- start of Varsity—Evan or Kim Brummel & Brian or Denise Gritters; End of JV to Cleanup—John or Jeanine Huizenga & Steve or Angie Maassen
Concessions stand workers for Thursday, Oct 11:
4:45 – 6:45—Lane or Kassandra Brummel & Shane or Tamara Davelaar; 6:30 to Cleanup—Kimmy or Cheryl Kooiker & Brent or Audrey Meyer
• In light of senior Night on Tuesday, October 9th—we will be serving Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes with Potato Salad or Chips from the concession stand.
From the Athletic department:
• Senior cross country runners and volleyball players will be recognized at Tuesday night’s home match against Remsen St. Mary’s.
• We could use more volunteers to help at home ball games. Line judges, scorer’s table, admissions, etc. Contact the school office to get on the list.
• We are looking for several coaches. Contact Mr. Regnerus if you are interested in:
o JV Boys Basketball
o JV & V Baseball