If you would like to reserve a copy of the 2018-2019 yearbook, be sure to email Mrs. Bloemendaal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sign your name on the hallway bulletin board sheet.
Mr. Ron Klaassen from the Trinitarian Bible Society will be presenting about the King James translation of the Bible on Wednesday, May 8, at 11:00 AM. All are welcome to join us. Mr. Klaassen will also be presenting the evening of May 9 at Calvary PRC.
There will be a 2:30 Dismissal on Thursday.
Rev. De Boer will lead us in chapel on Friday, May 10, at 11:30 AM. All are welcome to join us.
Please check your house for uniforms. We are still missing a few.
Trinity Christian will present its Spring Music Program on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:00 PM, in Trinity’s gymnasium. The band along with both choirs will present music in celebration of our risen and exalted Savior. A collection will be taken for Trinity Christian.
There will be a brief ceremony recognizing awards and scholarships for our seniors the evening of May 14. This will follow the music program.
Our seniors enjoyed a safe and profitable two days in Minneapolis last Thursday and Friday. Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Kooima for helping to chaperone and to Mr. and Mrs. Jack Warner, who came out to watch the Warner children while Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Warner chaperoned.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Lane Brummel! Baby due on Armistice Day, 2019.
From the Apparel Committee:
Softball & Baseball apparel goes live today on GetBranded.com. Ordering will end by midnight on Monday, May 13, get your order in soon!
• WEC has passed a resolution that admissions for conference games be $5 for adults, $5 for children. Trinity did not vote in favor of this.
• There will be alumni softball (5:15 PM) and baseball (6:45 PM) games next Friday, May 17. Admission is freewill donation. Concessions will be open and serving up their finest.
• Check concessions workers’ schedule. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCLvxdkhwEFk7542c5z3b0HhrcjV3MBz998ZYU5Pzok/edit
• A huge thank you to all who responded to the plan for a four-wheeler! We’re in good shape for now.
• Does anyone have a golf cart they could lend us for use at home softball and baseball games? The A.D. has this vision of providing a shuttle service between the parking lot and the ball fields. (OK, he got some help from others getting the vision, but he still thinks it’s a dandy idea.) Kindly let the school know if you know of a cart available. Ranger or Gator would work well also.