This morning we begin the first of ten planned days of remote learning. Students should check their school email account daily. Also, lessons and assignments for each day are on Moodle by 9:00 AM. It is important that we all maintain the point of view that school is still going on for these two weeks, albeit remotely. Below are found a few frequently asked questions:
• When is 8th Grade day? It has not been re-scheduled yet.
• Will we still get Spring Break? Yes, spring beak will go on as scheduled April 6-10.
• When is Grandparents’ Day? It has not been rescheduled yet.
• What about the combined PR Choir Concert and the Dordt Choir Festival of April 16 & 17? No decision has been made yet.
• What about Junior/Senior Banquet? Will it happen? Maybe, although it might look different than other years. It’s too early to say.
• Will the seniors still get a diploma? Yes, so long as they complete their work with passing grades.
• Will the State Dept. of Education require us to make up these missing days? No, Governor Reynolds is waiving the instructional days/hours requirements for this spring.