We will be on our chapel schedule this week as there are Spirit Week activities daily.
Seniors, please send a jpeg of your senior picture to the office by January 30. A head and shoulders view works best. The submitted picture must meet the dress code guidelines.
The Chicago trip is approaching! Students were sent home with two tangerine-colored sheets last Friday. One sheet contains information about the trip. Families may keep that sheet. The second sheet is a permission sheet that needs to be signed and returned to school with the $100 per student payment. There are additional copies of these sheets in the school office. The permission sheet and payment is due by January 31.
From the Athletic Director:
- Parents are reminded that children should be sitting by their parents during home games and not running around through the halls, music room, and entry ways. Your help and cooperation with this is appreciated.
- The JV boys game scheduled for tonight at home will start at 6:30 instead of 6:00.
From the Concession Committee:
- The early shift (5:10) workers set for Friday night’s game are Glen or Kris K., Kevin or Lori E., and Travis or Jodi G. The late shift (7:00) are Kevin K, Joan K, and Marlys K. If you cannot make your shift, you need to find a replacement.
- Also, next week Friday night’s game has an opening on both shifts. If you can help out, let either Laura K. or Lori K. know.
- We will be serving free popcorn, courtesy of Iowa State Bank at Friday night’s game.
From Mrs. Kuiper: This week is Spirit week and we would love to have a big pep band at Friday night’s game. Alumni and supporters are encouraged to join us. If you are interested, you can email Mrs. Kuiper at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text her at 712-451-9329. We hope to play between the girls’ and boys’ varsity games and also half time of the boys’ game. Grab your instrument and a friend and join us!
April 12 will be a big day. Six Protestant Reformed high schools will be giving a combined concert in the evening at Dordt College! Watch for details.
Most of the visiting choir members will lodge in area hotels. However, we need lodging in our homes for about 30-35 students and chaperones from some of our smaller high schools. Please notify the office if you are able to host students.