This is the week of the Chicago trip! A few last minute details:
• All students need to be at Trinity by 3:45 AM on Thursday. We will have devotions together and then be on the road. The bus will not wait for late comers.
• Thursday afternoon and evening will involve a lot of walking in Chicago. The forecast for Chicago is for temperatures around 40⁰ and rainy.
• We would like to borrow some chest type coolers. Please contact the office if you have one available.
• Friday night’s concert with Heritage Christian High School will not be livestreamed. However, it will be recorded and we will try to make copies available.
• We are scheduled to arrive back at Trinity Saturday morning at 7:30 AM.
• Mr. Regnerus can be contacted at 712-470-0424.
Seniors are reminded to watch the approaching application deadlines for scholarships.
After one of our last home basketball games, some of our supporters experienced an opposing player acting in a disrespectful manner. The administration of the opposing school has disciplined the athlete. Further we have received a letter of apology from the athlete.
You are invited to the Trinity Christian Freshman and Sophomore Pasta Feed and Game Night Fundraiser. It will be held on Friday, March 9, at Trinity Christian High School. A free-will donation supper will be served from 5:00-7:30; on the menu is lasagna, applesauce, bread, and ice cream. Tournaments offered include round robin volleyball (high school and older, $10/person), bean bags (grade school, $5/person), and Rook (all ages, $5/person). Tournaments will begin at 6:00; there will be a monitored activity area for children in the band room during the tournaments. The volleyball tournament will be separated into divisions based on ability and competitiveness, as indicated by your team captain upon sign-up: “just for fun,” “we are pretty good,” or “we play to win.” For more information and to sign up your team, please email Kassandra Heynen (email@example.com). We look forward to a night of fellowship and fun!
Trinity Christian High School of Hull, IA, is seeking a Bible/church history teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. The position involves other courses, and the school will try to be flexible according to the applicant’s areas of expertise. The successful applicant will be a member of the Protestant Reformed Churches and willing to seek Iowa certification. To find out more information or to apply for the position please contact principal Jim Regnerus (firstname.lastname@example.org , 712-470-0424) or education committee chairman Craig Hoksbergen (email@example.com , 712-441-6139).
Trinity Christian is looking for a JV/assistant softball coach for the upcoming season. Interested persons should contact the athletic director at 712-449-8008 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.