There will be a 2:30 dismissal on Thursday.
Seniors are reminded to pay attention to scholarship application deadlines.
This week Wednesday, February 10, is parent-teacher conferences. Students will have a noon dismissal. Parents who wish to visit teachers in the afternoon should contact the school office by phone or email to set up an appointment. If you wish to visit in the evening (6:30 – 9:00), no appointment is needed. Mrs. Burgers and Mrs. Kuiper will be present only for the evening hours.
- Congratulations to Deanna Hoksbergen who was selected to play in the Iowa Girls High School All-Star Game in April. Unfortunately she will be unable to play in the game since it is played on Sunday. This is still an excellent achievement on Deanna’s part and we congratulate her on being selected.
- The JV basketball game on Tuesday vs Gehlen has been changed from a girls game to a boys game. That game will start at 4:30.
- The games scheduled with Unity Christian have been postponed. The girls game has been cancelled due to not having a date open prior to regionals starting. The boys game has been rescheduled for Friday, February 12 with a JV game at 5:30 and the varsity game to follow.
- The girls regional game vs LeMars Gehlen on Thursday and the boys varsity game vs Unity Christian on Friday will be broadcast on the radio on KSOU 93.9 FM.
- The girls will be hosting Gehlen Catholic on Thursday, February 11 at 7:00. Admission price for all ages is $6 as set by the IGHSAU.
- The boys will begin district basketball play by taking on George-Little Rock on Monday, February 15 at 8:00 in George. Admission price for all ages is $6 as set by the IHSAA. Our game will be the 2nd game of a double-header that night in George with the first game having Harris-Lake Park take on Remsen Union at 6:30.
Help is needed on Thursday, February 11 at the home girls Regional game with admissions from 6:00-7:30. If you are available and willing, please contact Mr. Van Engen.
Plan on a blessed night of song for Thursday, April 14. The choirs of Covenant Christian High School, Loveland Protestant Reformed Christian High School, and Trinity Christian High School will be giving a combined choral concert in the BJ Haan Auditorium at Dordt College. It promises to be an enjoyable event. All are welcome!
Faith Christian School in Randolph, WI will be holding its annual Hostess Supper the evening of April 1, 2016. Trinity’s junior/senior choir will be traveling to Randolph to provide the after-dinner entertainment. Although it is quite a distance to travel, all are welcome to join them for the fellowship and entertainment.
The Hostess Supper has been raising funds for the future building expansions of FCS for over 15 years. FCS plans to begin an expansion soon to their current facility to accommodate the grade school classroom needs and the needs of the high school, planned to begin in 2017. Please reserve your seat before March 6 by calling (920) 326-3309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to attend but would like to support the cause, please send donations to FCS 611 N. Columbus St. Randolph, WI, 53956 payable to FCS Building Fund.