Brummel will lead us in chapel on Wednesday, December 12, at 11:30 AM. All are
welcome to join us.
and families are encouraged to check the lost and found table. Items remaining
at the end of the semester will go to Justice for All.
stay diligent with completing scholarship applications.
schedule is posted. Exams are December 19-21.
Trinity Christian will
present its Fall/Winter music program tonight at 7:00. The band, both choirs,
and the combined choir will perform various general music and Christmas songs.
Let us lift up our voices and instruments in praise to our Newborn King!
Save the Date! The annual
Promotional Supper is scheduled for the evening of Monday, January 28. Needed! Volunteers to help plan and
organize the promotional supper scheduled for January 28. Contact the
school office if you are willing to help.
the Concessions Committee:
on Friday, Dec 14:
5:15-start of VB-Perry or Char VE/Chris or Janeane VG/Daryl or
End of VG-Cleanup-Kevin or Bonnie VE/Joel or Natalie VG/Brian or
the Athletic department:
- Gate Workers for Friday, Dec 14:
- 4:30-6:00–Mike or Lori VB/Jim or
Brenda R/ Loren or Nancy G
- 6:00-7:30—Brad or Jill DB/Evan or Kim
B/Terry or Becky VM
- Urgently Needed—Coaches for the following
Trinity Christian High School will start two hours late on Thursday, November 29.
• Remember the volleyball evening tonight! Our teams will play against several alumni players, and we’ll even make a team of moms if enough of you are interested. Alumni do not have to have played in high school. Just show up dressed to play and you’re in! No admission. First game starts at 6:30.
• Our first regular season home volleyball game is next Tuesday, August 28, against South O’Brien. Come on out and support our teams! We could still use more help taking admission so don’t be bashful to volunteer for that. All Sports/Season passes will be for sale at the gate also. Family pass, $175; Adult pass $75; Student pass $35.
• From the PC Concessions Committee:
The Parents Circle concession committee will be serving brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips at the alumni volleyball game tonight beginning at 5:45. Please join us as we kick off the volleyball season!
• Parents, remember to check the website for the work schedule for the upcoming volleyball and basketball season.
There will be no memo this week, but there are a couple of announcements to pass along:
- Our volleyball teams would like to host an “alumni” game the evening of Friday, August 24, starting at 6:30. Our definition of “alumni” includes all Trinity graduates, whether they played in high school or not. Our definition even includes moms! No need to form teams, pay entry fees, get uniforms, or anything. Just let us know that you would like to play and we’ll arrange it from there. Please let us know if you are interested in playing by emailing or texting me (712-470-0424).
- From the concessions committee:
- We will be serving a delicious meal of brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips on Friday, August 23, at the alumni volleyball game. We will begin serving at 5:45. Please join us for a fun night of volleyball and fellowship.
- We have assigned concessions workers for the 2018 – 2019 volleyball AND basketball games. Every family is listed, so make sure you check for your times. To find the info, go to trinitychs.org, then “Resources”, “Documents”, and scroll to the bottom to find “Concessions Stand Sign-Up”. If you are unable to work, you are required to find your own replacement.