• Remember the volleyball evening tonight! Our teams will play against several alumni players, and we’ll even make a team of moms if enough of you are interested. Alumni do not have to have played in high school. Just show up dressed to play and you’re in! No admission. First game starts at 6:30.
• Our first regular season home volleyball game is next Tuesday, August 28, against South O’Brien. Come on out and support our teams! We could still use more help taking admission so don’t be bashful to volunteer for that. All Sports/Season passes will be for sale at the gate also. Family pass, $175; Adult pass $75; Student pass $35.
• From the PC Concessions Committee:
The Parents Circle concession committee will be serving brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips at the alumni volleyball game tonight beginning at 5:45. Please join us as we kick off the volleyball season!
• Parents, remember to check the website for the work schedule for the upcoming volleyball and basketball season.
There will be no memo this week, but there are a couple of announcements to pass along:
- Our volleyball teams would like to host an “alumni” game the evening of Friday, August 24, starting at 6:30. Our definition of “alumni” includes all Trinity graduates, whether they played in high school or not. Our definition even includes moms! No need to form teams, pay entry fees, get uniforms, or anything. Just let us know that you would like to play and we’ll arrange it from there. Please let us know if you are interested in playing by emailing or texting me (712-470-0424).
- From the concessions committee:
- We will be serving a delicious meal of brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips on Friday, August 23, at the alumni volleyball game. We will begin serving at 5:45. Please join us for a fun night of volleyball and fellowship.
- We have assigned concessions workers for the 2018 – 2019 volleyball AND basketball games. Every family is listed, so make sure you check for your times. To find the info, go to trinitychs.org, then “Resources”, “Documents”, and scroll to the bottom to find “Concessions Stand Sign-Up”. If you are unable to work, you are required to find your own replacement.
Trinity Memo 4.30.18
There will be a pizza lunch on Tuesday, May 1.
On May 1, the Trinity band students will be giving a fun band music program along with the Jr. High band of Hull PR. This program will be held in the Trinity gym beginning at 7:00.
The senior class will be taking their trip this week Thursday and Friday. Mr. and Mrs. Westra, along with Rev. and Mrs. Laning, will accompany the seniors. Kansas City is the destination. The Royals have never lost a game with Trinity in the audience. We’ll see how this year goes.
Freshmen through juniors will be working on course selection for next year. Continue reading
Due to wet conditions, the meet at Rolling Hills on Tuesday, 9.26.17 has been cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
All computers have been updated and can be picked up in the office. Feel free to call the office to check if it is open.