Join us at noon on our front parking lot! Vero’s Mexican Bites will be here to serve you from 12:00 – 1:00. Cash, check, & Venmo accepted. Seating will be available.
Freshmen and juniors will be participating in ISASP testing this week.
Juniors and junior parents, NCC online course registrations are due to Mrs. Bloemendaal this week Wednesday, April 27. This is the final date they will be accepted. Please access the email from March 25 for more information.
Current sophomores and juniors interested in taking NCC courses over the summer, just a reminder that those registration forms are due to Mrs. Bloemendaal on Monday, May 2.
There will not be classes for the juniors and seniors on Friday, April 29, to give them opportunity to prepare for the Jr/Sr Banquet. Please be reminded that all the Handbook rules, including the dress code, remain in place for all the banquet attendees.
Vero’s food truck will be at Trinity for noon on Thursday, April 28. Grandparents, parents, and friends of the school are welcome to join us. The plan is for all the Trinity students who pre-ordered to have their food by 12:00, and then everyone else can order after that. We’ll have tables and chairs set up for dining. The food ranges in the $7-10 range. We’ll try to link a menu to Trinity’s website. Continue reading
Parents of juniors and seniors, just a friendly reminder that banquet information sheet with payment AND outside date permission slips (if desired) are due in the office by this week Wednesday, April 20.
- Every choir member family, Freshmen through Senior, is asked to bring 2 dozen cookies to school for THURSDAY. These cookies will be used on Thursday afternoon for the choir members and for refreshments after the concert on Thursday. Please send these cookies to the school office either Wednesday or Thursday.
- Friday our Jr/Sr choir will travel to Dordt University to participate in the Dordt Choir festival. There will be a mass concert Friday night at the BJ Haan Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
Class schedule adjustments in the absence of choirs:
- Teachers have planned classes and activities for the non-choir members for Thursday afternoon while the choirs are rehearsing.
- Teachers have planned classes and activities for the juniors and seniors who are non-choir members for Friday.
Thursday night, after the concert, there will be an open gym at Trinity to allow more time for fellowship among the high schoolers. The gym will be open after the concert to 10:00-ish. Continue reading
Rev. Hanko will lead us in chapel on Wednesday, April 13, at 11:30 a.m. All are welcome to join us.
Drive Your Tractor to School Day is scheduled for this Friday, April 15. Look for the sign-up sheet!
There will be a 2:30 dismissal on Thursday, April 14.
This past Saturday four musicians represented Trinity at LeMars Gehlen at the IHSMA Solo/Ensemble Festival. Brooke Meyer and Marissa Westra both received 1’s, and Jacob Kuiper and Jocelyn Mooy received 2’s. Besides receiving a 1 rating, both Brooke Meyer’s performance on Clarinet and Marissa’s on piano also received an Outstanding Performance award. This allows them to perform this piece again at ISU on May 17. Congratulations musicians!
Mark your calendars for the Protestant Reformed High School Choir concert to be held on Thursday, April 21, at the Centerpointe (f.k.a. 1st) Reformed Church in Sioux Center, (Corner of Main St and 9th St SE) beginning at 7 p.m. This will involve ALL choir members from Trinity, Freshmen through Seniors.
- The choir members, Freshmen through Seniors, will be asked to provide some refreshments for our Thursday night festivities at Trinity for all the visiting students and our own students after the choir concert on April 21. Be on the lookout for an email later this week with what we would like your family to provide.
Advance notice: Our Fun Friday for May will take place on a Thursday this time. Also, it won’t be in May. On Thursday, April 28, we will have Vero’s Mexican Bites food truck come to Trinity! You may join us! Vero’s will be here from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Come enjoy lunch with us.
Trinity’s Band and HPRCS Jr High Band will give a combined program on Friday, May 13.
General: Continue reading