Junior and senior students and parents, the financial aid planning night is next Tuesday, Sept 25. It will be in the library and will start after the conclusion of the volleyball game. Mr. Harmelink from Dordt College will be the presenter. In addition to the Financial Aid evening that we are hosting at Trinity (put on by Dordt College), there are two other evenings about college financial aid hosted by other institutions. The details are: Sept 24- Northwestern College in Orange City—Vogel Community Room/2nd Floor learning Commons- 7:00 PM. Sept 27-NWICC in Sheldon—Building A/Room 116-119A-6:00 PM.
Picture day for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will be on Wednesday, Sept. 26. An order form was given to each of these students. Seniors should submit a jpeg of their senior pictures to the office as soon as they are able. Continue reading
Trinity Memo 9.10.18
We are entering are third full week of covenantal, instruction. We express thanksgiving to our heavenly Father for a profitable start to our year!
No dinner pails are needed for Tuesday, Sept. 11! We will be eating our way through a plethora of frozen pizzas that were donated to the school.
We will have a 2:30 Dismissal on Thursday, Sept. 13.
Junior and senior students and parents, mark your calendars for a college financial aid planning night on Tuesday, September 25. It will be in the library and will start after the conclusion of the volleyball game. Mr. Harmelink from Dordt College will be the presenter. Continue reading
Trinity Memo 8.27.18
Students looking to change their schedules need to complete the “Drop/Change Form.” These are yellow sheets that can be found in the office. Parental signatures are required.
All students interested in Robotics these year are asked to meet Wednesday, August 29, at 7:00 PM at Trinity. We will go over the basic structure for the year as well as finding times to meet during the Robotics season. If you are interested and cannot make the meeting please contact coach Boogerd or coach Westra.
Please help us out with the prompt sending of necessary forms to school. We are still in need of some of the technology forms, physical and concussion forms. Also, freshmen student need to bring in a dental screening form if they have not done so already.
The 2017 – 2018 Yearbooks are in! If you have preordered a copy, please bring payment ($25/bk) to the school office to receive your book.
The freshmen and sophomore class mixer is scheduled for the afternoon/evening of Friday, Sept. 7, at Rivers Bend campground. Continue reading
• Remember the volleyball evening tonight! Our teams will play against several alumni players, and we’ll even make a team of moms if enough of you are interested. Alumni do not have to have played in high school. Just show up dressed to play and you’re in! No admission. First game starts at 6:30.
• Our first regular season home volleyball game is next Tuesday, August 28, against South O’Brien. Come on out and support our teams! We could still use more help taking admission so don’t be bashful to volunteer for that. All Sports/Season passes will be for sale at the gate also. Family pass, $175; Adult pass $75; Student pass $35.
• From the PC Concessions Committee:
The Parents Circle concession committee will be serving brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips at the alumni volleyball game tonight beginning at 5:45. Please join us as we kick off the volleyball season!
• Parents, remember to check the website for the work schedule for the upcoming volleyball and basketball season.
There will be no memo this week, but there are a couple of announcements to pass along:
- Our volleyball teams would like to host an “alumni” game the evening of Friday, August 24, starting at 6:30. Our definition of “alumni” includes all Trinity graduates, whether they played in high school or not. Our definition even includes moms! No need to form teams, pay entry fees, get uniforms, or anything. Just let us know that you would like to play and we’ll arrange it from there. Please let us know if you are interested in playing by emailing or texting me (712-470-0424).
- From the concessions committee:
- We will be serving a delicious meal of brats, hotdogs, salad, and chips on Friday, August 23, at the alumni volleyball game. We will begin serving at 5:45. Please join us for a fun night of volleyball and fellowship.
- We have assigned concessions workers for the 2018 – 2019 volleyball AND basketball games. Every family is listed, so make sure you check for your times. To find the info, go to trinitychs.org, then “Resources”, “Documents”, and scroll to the bottom to find “Concessions Stand Sign-Up”. If you are unable to work, you are required to find your own replacement.