Trinity Memo 3.12.18
Rev. Regnerus will lead us in chapel on Wednesday at 11:30 AM. All are invited to join us.
Congratulations to our speech contestants for a successful outing Saturday in Carroll, Iowa, at the state competition. Three of our students received the highest ranking of a “I”, and two of them received a “II”. Information about whether anyone qualified for All-State will not be released by the speech association until late this afternoon.
Seniors, remember to pay attention to scholarship deadlines. The Hull Community Engineering Scholarship is due March 15; the Hull Kiwanis Scholarship and the Sioux Center Health Foundation are due March 16. Completed applications may be submitted to Mr. Regnerus. Continue reading
Trinity Memo 3.5.18
Seniors are reminded to watch the approaching application deadlines for scholarships.
Six Protestant Reformed high school choirs anticipate uniting together and presenting a concert at the BJ Haan Auditorium the evening of Thursday, April 12. We are expecting students from California, Colorado, Illinois/Indiana, Iowa/South Dakota, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Reserve the date for this history-making event. Continue reading
Trinity Memo 2.26.18
This is the week of the Chicago trip! A few last minute details:
• All students need to be at Trinity by 3:45 AM on Thursday. We will have devotions together and then be on the road. The bus will not wait for late comers.
• Thursday afternoon and evening will involve a lot of walking in Chicago. The forecast for Chicago is for temperatures around 40⁰ and rainy.
• We would like to borrow some chest type coolers. Please contact the office if you have one available.
• Friday night’s concert with Heritage Christian High School will not be livestreamed. However, it will be recorded and we will try to make copies available.
• We are scheduled to arrive back at Trinity Saturday morning at 7:30 AM.
• Mr. Regnerus can be contacted at 712-470-0424.
Seniors are reminded to watch the approaching application deadlines for scholarships. Continue reading
Trinity Memo 2.20.18
The spring Parent-Teacher conferences will be held on Wednesday from noon to 2:00 PM and then from 6:00 to 9:00 PM in the evening. The afternoon conferences will be in each teacher’s classroom, while the evening conferences will be in the gymnasium. We will not be making a schedule for these spring conferences.
School will dismiss at noon on Wednesday. We will have periods 1-4.
There will be a 2:30 dismissal on Thursday.
Our robotics team will be traveling to Iowa City on Friday for the state competition. The competition begins with interviews on Friday, with matches beginning on Saturday morning. The event will be live-streamed, stay tuned to the Trinity Christian Robotics Facebook page for updates. Continue reading
This afternoon all the students will attend a presentation of what to look forward to concerning the Chicago trip. We will review the itinerary and rules.
Rev. Brummel will lead us in chapel on Wednesday, February 14, at 11:30 a.m. All are welcome to join us.
There will be no school next Monday, February 19, for President’s Day.
We’re going to state! Congratulations to our robotics team who had a great outing in Sioux City on Saturday! We qualified for state by winning the “think” award. The state competition is in Iowa City February 23 and 24. Continue reading